Who is in charge of processing your data?
PREDIF, with registered offices in Avenida Doctor García Tapia, 129, Local 5, 28030, Madrid, Spain, and Spanish Tax ID No. G81629370, is in charge of processing the data provided by users.
You can contact PREDIF via regular mail at the above address, or via email writing to email@example.com.
If you are part of any of the following collectives, please consult the corresponding information to learn more about the processing of personal data:
Web or email contacts
We can see your IP address, which operating system, or browser you use, and even the length of your visit, anonymously.
By completing the registration form to create your profile, PREDIF will process the identification and contact details required to create a user profile, as well as any other data provided through the user control panel once the account is created, such as your profile picture, telephone number, specific accessibility needs, or other data that you, the User, choose to enter into the available fields. The primary aim of processing your personal data is to create and manage the User Profile to be able to provide this service.
Through the contact form, the Data Controller gathers the identification and contact details of Users, such as their name, telephone number and email, as well as any additional details that Users include as part of their query, for the purposes set out below:
- Respond to any questions, requests, and enquiries.
- Manage the requested service, respond to the enquiry, or process your request.
- Provide information via electronic means, that concern your enquiry.
- Carry out analysis and improvements to the Web, or our products and services. Improve our marketing strategy.
Enrolling for training and/or taking part in activities via the Web
Via the Web, PREDIF provides users with information about different courses or activities, to which the User can enrol by sending the enrolment forms via email and these can be downloaded from the Web. The Data Controller shall process the data contained on the form, as well as any documentation required to enrol (such as the disability certificates or payment receipts), in order to be able to provide and manage the service provided, namely, training or participation in the activity, depending on the particular case, and therefore the execution of a contract shall be the legal basis for data processing.
Data collected via TUR4all
To create your profile, PREDIF will process the identification and contact data necessary to be able to create the user profile, as well as those provided through the user control panel once the account has been created, such as your profile picture, telephone number, specific accessibility needs, or any other data, which you as a user choose to enter into the available fields, the primary purpose of which is to create and manage the user profile to be able to provide the service that the App offers.
They may also be used for other purposes such as:
- Improving the functionality, services and accuracy of the Application and the underlying technologies, as well as the contents stored therein.
- Complying with our legal obligations.
- Carrying out statistical analysis.
- Improving and implementing application services and/or utilities.
- Sending Marketing materials or information about events via electronic media, provided express consent has been given.
Access to the Interactive Services can be achieved with a user’s own social network profile (Facebook, Twitter) provided they have granted permission, and every time they publish content or add a new establishment to TUR4All, the entry will also be published on the user’s social network profile.
Provided the user has given their consent and depending on the configuration of their device, the App will process geolocation data to identify the nearest accessible tourism resources using the “Nearby” tool, providing as such a better service.
Social network contacts
TUR4all has a presence on social networks, and as such the personal data available on a user’s social network profile which interact with the profiles of the Data Controller, as well as those that the user provides the Data Controller by contacting them using this method, will be processed for the following purposes:
- Respond to any questions, requests, or enquiries.
- Manage the requested service, respond to the enquiry, or process your request.
- Interact with you and create a community of users.
In this case, a contractual agreement shall be the legal basis for data processing, within the framework of the corresponding social network, and in compliance with its Privacy Policies, which is why PREDIF recommends reading them.
Do we include data from third-party individuals?
No, as a general rule, we only process an individual’s data if they provide it themselves. If we are provided data from a third party, they must have previously been informed and given their consent, otherwise we shall not be held responsible for non-compliance of this requirement.
Data from minors?
We do not process data from minors. Please therefore abstain from providing data if you are not an adult, or data from a third party who is not an adult. PREDIF shall not be held responsible for those not complying with this norm.
Will we send marketing material using electronic means?
If the User has given their express consent, namely ticking the corresponding checkbox, PREDIF shall send our marketing materials /Newsletters to the email address provided. The Data Controller shall store the email in the database and shall send regular emails unless the user requests the service be stopped, an option available with each notification. The purposes of this data processing are as follows:
- Managing the requested service.
- Information via electronic means regarding an enquiry.
- Marketing materials or information about events via electronic media, provided express consent has been given.
- Carry out analysis and make improvements to the mailouts to improve our marketing strategy.
What security measures do we have deployed?
Rest assured: We have adopted an excellent level of protection of the personal data we maintain, and we have implemented all manner of available technical measure, according to the current state of technology to avoid any loss, misuse, changes, unauthorised access or theft of Personal Data.
To whom shall user data be provided?
User data shall be provided to:
- The Tur4all user community (only the alias and the user photo, if provided)), while the user is interacting publishing comments or uploading content.
- Data handlers required for the provision of the service, who will have a signed service contract which compels them to maintain the same level of privacy as the data controller.
- Public Administration and Courts. If the authorities, such as the national law enforcement, Judges and/or Courts, request, or demand information or if required to do so by law, PREDIF shall send said third parties the data that they have formally requested.
Should any of the concessions result in an international transfer of data using American applications, they shall be subject to the Privacy Shield Convention, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection privacy policies.
What rights do Users have?
Data protection regulations provides users with a series of rights, which PREDIF as Data Controller, has a duty to meet, namely:
- A saber, si se están tratando sus datos o no.
- Accessing personal data being processed.
- Requesting the correcting of data if they show inaccuracies.
- Requesting the removal of data if they are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or if they withdraw their consent.
- Requesting the limiting of processing of data, in some instances, in which case they will be stored in compliance with current rules and regulations.
- Requesting the transferability of data, which shall be provided in a commonly used, or machine-readable structured format; or shall be able to be sent to the newly assigned data controller. This shall only be valid in certain instances.
- Filing a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent supervisory authority.
- Withdrawing consent at any time for any processing that might have been granted.
To facilitate this procedure, and comply with the principle of data accuracy, if any data are modified, the Data Controller would appreciate being notified thereof.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, users should ask PREDIF for a form or use those drafted by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties in Spain. These forms should bear an electronic signature or should be accompanied by a photocopy of a photo ID; should the user have a representative, they should adjoin a copy of the user’s photo ID, or it should be signed with their electronic signature. Forms can be submitted in person, sent by regular mail or email to the address of the Data Controller that appears at the start of this text.
Depending on which right is being exercised, PREDIF shall take a maximum of one (1) month to respond to any request once it is received, and two (2) months if it is a very complicated matter, in which case the user will be duly notified.
Yes; for more information, please consult our Cookies Policy by clicking on the following link:
, or via the link found on our home page.
For how long are we going to store your personal data?
- Personal data shall continue to be stored provided there are still ties between us.
- Once the ties are broken, personal data processed, whatever their purpose, shall be kept for the period stipulated by law, including the period during which a judge or court requires them, in keeping with the statute of limitations.
- Processed data will be held provided the legal deadlines mentioned earlier have not yet expired, if there is any kind of legal duty to maintain them, or should there be no legal deadline in place, until the interested party requests they be deleted or withdraws their consent.
- We will maintain all the information and communications regarding the provision of our service while product and services guarantees are still in effect to be able to deal with any potential claims.